1. Weather: Weather is the essential consideration when choosing a perfume. A perfume used in different places will have different smell. A perfume teacher called Laurence said Chanel No. 5 is her favorite one. She will dub it every day when she goes out in France. However, she went to Tokyo for traveling with Chanel No.5 on her as usual, she found out the smell was not as attractive as in France. The humid weather in Asia is quite different from the dry and cold continent.
As a result, weather should be put into consideration when choosing a perfume.
2. Your own taste: some young girls would prefer floral, fruity scents, or sweet smell such as chocolate, caramel. Narrow down the range and delete what you don’t like. For example, if you don’t like fruity. You can save more time on looking for other perfumes that you have interest in.
3. Perfume Notes:Search for the perfume description and ingredient,
including the top notes, middle notes and base notes. This is just a consideration.
the best way is to look at the description first and smell it afterwards.
4. Wear suitable perfumes to different occasions: some people would
just use one perfume to all kinds of occasions. However, some strong-smelled
perfume is not suitable for working. for examples, wear Tommy girl when
going picnicking, wear Coco Mademosielle when going to dance at clubs.
5. What impression you want to show: Clothes is the first code that you can
impress people, then it's your behavior. But perfume is the subconscious impression
to others. you can decide what feelings you want to express like sweet, professional,
6. Bottle- packaging and bottle are the fastest way to attract consumer.
Some people would want to collect perfume bottles.
If you like the perfume bottle as well as the bottle. Don't think twice, buy it!!!